Data Screening ||
Matrix Algebra with SAS/IML ||
Regression analysis ||
General Linear Models ||
Canonical correlation, Discriminant analysis ||
Logistic Regression ||
Factor Analysis ||
Clustering and scaling ||
SAS macro programs ||
Data sets ||
- Demonstrates some ways of handling missing data, not all good.
- Scatterplot matrix of baseball data.
Illustrates the use of the SCATMAT macro for scatterplot matrices.
- Multivariate outlier detection Mammals Teeth data.
Illustrates use of the OUTLIER macro to detect multivariate outliers.
- Outlier demonstration: 2 & 3 variables.
Illustrates the problem of multivariate outliers in simple 2- and 3-variable
situations, where univariate or even bivariate plots may not show anything unusual.
- Outlier detection: Simple ChiSquare Probability plot.
A continuation of OUTLDEM1, this example shows the basic idea behind the
- ?? Multivariate outlier detection: Mammals Teeth data
- Within and Between Group SSCP. Generates some random data
to show how group differences in means can affect the Variance-Covariance matrix.
- A continuation of POOLSCP, with a Proc GPLOT display, showing the effects
of group differences on Variance Covariance matrix
- Scatterplot matrices with PROC PLOT.
They're not the best, but they are fairly easy to do for a quick look at
a multivariate data set.